Quick Summary: Based on our research as well as the factors to look for in the best coffee storage container, the clear winner is the Planetary Design Coffee Canister. The container not only drives out carbon dioxide to keep your coffee fresh for long but can also keep both whole and ground coffee. It comes with a scoop to measure your coffee for a perfect cup. The body material ensures that you will have a durable and maintenance-free container for many years. In addition, the design is elegant while the base is designed to protect your countertops.
The top coffee canisters come with airtight covers that lock in flavor and lock out carbon dioxide that can easily spoil your favorite brew. As you serve through our top 10 picks, note the beautiful designs and there is materials that you can choose from to match your kitchen or pantry decor.
Whether you like to grind your own whole bean coffee or store freshly ground coffee, these options won’t let you down. If you want a container that can also store tea, food, and other items, look for a multipurpose container that fits on your shelves or countertops.
From compact designs to containers designed to maximize your capacity, there’s a lot to choose from on this list of high-quality brands. You may have to choose more than one to satisfy your taste and mix it up in the kitchen, or buy several containers in your favorite style. It’s hard to choose, so let this review give you some helpful notes before you shop.
Looking for a coffee canister that will keep your coffee fresh and maintain its full flavor? Do you want a product that has enough capacity and comes with an airtight seal?
We have researched and compiled Top 10 coffee containers reviews to make your work easy when choosing the container that will best serve you.
- Top Coffee Storage Containers Comparisons
- Reviews of Top 10 Coffee Storage Containers
- What to Look For in The Best Coffee Container
Top 10 Coffee Storage Containers Comparisons
1. Planetary AirScape Coffee Storage Container (Best overall)
This gourmet stainless steel coffee storage with patented plunger lid keeps contents fresh; preserves the integrity of the bean; suitable for food storage and fits most kitchen counters.
|Read Our Review
2. Tightpac America Coffee Container (Best Budget)
Among the best coffee storage containers, a vacuum seal maintains the full flavor and rich aroma of your beans; moisture-free recyclable design for sustainability.
|Read Our Review
3. LOVFFEE Blue Ceramic Premium Coffee Storage Container
Choose this coffee canister to maintain your roasted coffee beans and keep them ready-to-use. The one-way valve seals in flavor while colorful container and unique logo pop add beauty to function.
|Read Our Review
4. Friis Coffee Storage Canister
A stainless steel canister for coffee that features a coffee vault design protect contents from light and air to enjoy cup after cup of.
|Read Our Review
5. BlinkOne Airtight Coffee Bean Storage Container
This multipurpose container stores a variety of contents and has a one-way silicone seal, preserve the wholesome aroma of every bean, tea bag or rice grain you stash inside.
|Read Our Review
6. Coffee Storage Container By Coffee Gator
The Coffee Gator canisters for coffee preserve the great quality of your whole beans or ground coffee with a one-way valve that lets contents aerate without going stale,preserve the healthy elements of your beans.
|Read Our Review
7. PureJava Large Coffee Storage Container
Hold up to 20 ounces of ground coffee or preserve an 18-ounce bag of beans in this stainless steel container with a perky coffee motif.
|Read Our Review
8. OXO Good Grips POP Coffee Storage Container
This OXO Good Grips POP canister has a see-through design with a lid designed for airtight performance and an easy-lift handle.
|Read Our Review
9. Coffee Canister Airtight Seal Set With Scoop
Bring home oxygen-proof containers with the Coffee Canister's airtight light; the stainless steel construction combines function and minimalist design.
|Read Our Review
10. Progressive Coffee Storage Container
Progressive Coffee containers for coffee combine inventiveness and durability. The container represents the best of functionality, invention, and durability.
|Read Our Review|
Reviews of Top 10 Coffee Storage Containers
Below we have compiled Top 10 coffee containers reviews to make it easy for you to reach a decision when shopping for the storage container that will meet your needs.
1. Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister – Patented Airtight Lid with Two Way CO2 Valve
In order to ensure that your coffee is not exposed to excess air, this coffee canister comes with AirScape’s patented valve.
The valve is designed to force air out before holding the lid in place. The container is also designed to keep moisture inside whenever you need it and lock humidity out when you want the inside to be dry.
The effect is that your coffee beans will retain their fresh and natural taste.
Apart from being easy to stack to ensure compact storage, the container is made from restaurant-grade stainless steel.The material is easy to wash and resists stains and odor.
- Hear the sound of freshness when you open this container airtight freshness awaits
- Restaurant-grade steel container that locks in freshness coffee connoisseurs love
- Sturdy, stackable container
- Easy to use
- Can’t stack if using the lid with handle
- Smooth sides may be slippery when wet
2. Tightpac America Ultimate Vacuum Sealed Coffee Container
The coffee canister maintains the rich aroma and full flavor of your coffee, ensuring that you will enjoy every sip when you make the beverage.
The patented system of the container creates a partial vacuum seal to keep your coffee fresh over a long time.
It will also allow the contents to breathe and degas without allowing oxygen to get inside. Whenever you want to open or close the cover, all you will need to do is to press a button.
The simple action will eliminate the air in the container. This product is durable and will keep both moisture and oxygen out.
- Patented system delivers fresh coffee with every brew
- Ingenious design allows contents to degas without getting stale, as oxygen cannot get inside.
- Press close lid keeps coffee pods or fresh beans
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting use
- Odor may pervade small spaces during degas process
- Hard to close if grounds left on sides of lid
3. LOVFFEE Blue Ceramic Premium Coffee Container with Scoop
This canister is suitable for holding your roasted whole coffee for espresso or freshly ground coffee.
The design of the vault features a one-way valve in the cover. This valve serves the purpose of releasing carbon dioxide from the container.
Accompanied by a scoop, storing your coffee in this container will ensure that the beans remain fresh and flavorful for a long time.
The maintenance-free design of the container guarantees that you will use it for many years. It also has an elegant design and protective silicon base, making it look great and prevents it from scratching your countertop.
- Stores ground or roasted whole beans
- Included coffee scoop measures the perfect amount of your favorite blend for your morning wake up routine
- Easy-maintenance design
- Silicon base keeps counters and shelves free of scratches
- Top-handle design prevents stacking
- Lid is sometimes hard to open
4. Friis 16oz Stainless Steel Coffee Vault Canister
Enjoying your coffee starts with fresh coffee beans. The Friis coffee vault is designed and made to block out both light and air so that the flavor of your coffee is sealed in the container.
The valves on the top push out carbon dioxide gases resulting from the roasting process. This means that your coffee will maintain its rich aroma and full flavor. With a 64-ouce capacity, the container can keep enough coffee fresh for longer.
When you buy this canister, you will also get a measuring spoon and a whole year supply of freshness valves.
- Coffee canister has a valve that pushes out carbon dioxide trapped during roasting
- Preserves the rich aroma of your specialty blend
- Generous 64-ounce canister
- Convenient measuring spoon to customize your beverage strength
- Easy to use
- Unattached spoon is easy to lose
- Additional cost to replace the filter
5. BlinkOne Coffee Canister: Airtight Coffee Container with Magnetic Scoop
This canister features a uniquely airtight silicone seal that preserves the freshness of your coffee. Whether it is whole, roasted beans, or coffee pods, you can rely on this container to keep it fresh.
The quality design and construction eliminates any worry you may have about air, moisture or carbon dioxide leaking into or penetrating the container.
Besides coffee, you can also use the container to store fresh ingredients such as sugar, spices, salt, and tea.
The compact design of the container and the accompanying scoop makes it ideal measuring. You will also find a magnetic device for keeping the scoop inside the container.
- Stainless steel composition promises durable use
- Airtight construction protects contents from moisture and air while allowing the release of harmless gases
- Magnetic scoop makes it easy to store the components together without getting lost
- Compact container fits into tight spaces
- Scoop only holds one tablespoon
- Stainless steel exterior may require special care
6. Coffee Gator Airtight Coffee Canister for Fresh Beans
This coffee canister is the difference between good and incredible coffee. With the much that goes into your morning coffee, the premium quality, stainless steel container will help to preserve the freshness and flavor of your coffee.
The container has a one-way valve to allow carbon dioxide to leave while preventing light and air from making their way into the container.
The cover of the canister features a handy wheel which helps you to track the freshness of the coffee as well as the expiry date.
When you use the container to hold your coffee, you will not only enjoy better coffee but will also be free from any health risks.
- Premium quality with a sharp stainless steel exterior to keep contents crisp and flavorful
- The handy wheel design makes your coffee great even after the expiration date
- Beautiful container displays well your kitchen counter
- Immersing in water for cleaning can damage CO2 valve
- CO2 filter has to be replaced periodically
7. PureJava Coffee Canister with Bonus Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop AND Bonus Coffee Recipe eBook
The PureJava coffee canister has a capacity of 20 ounces for ground coffee and 18 ounces of whole bean coffee to ensure that you will not need another container in your kitchen.
The container is not only made of polished stainless steel but is also tight locking with fastening hinges.
The multifunctional coffee jar will allow you to store coffee beans, K cup coffee pods, tea, sugar, salt, and spices. With the polished stainless steel material, you will have an easy time cleaning the coffee canister.
All that you will need to do is to wipe down the surface with a cloth and then polish it with stainless steel polish using a buffing cloth.
- Lock-tight hinges
- Easy to use
- Also stores salt, sugar, tea and spices
- Polished look that brightens your kitchen
- Cleans up with little effort; wipe the surface and buff to a continuous shine
- Wipe clean instructions not ideal for food storage
- Only comes in stainless steel design
8. OXO Good Grips POP Container for Airtight Fresh Bean Storage
This 1.5-quart storage container comes with an airtight lid. The lid features a pop-up button that also serves as a handle for lifting off the lid.
With the ability to be easily stacked, the container makes it easy for you to save on space and organize your countertop.
The rectangular and square shapes of the containers are also designed to help you maximize the space available in your kitchen. Apart from your kitchen, you can use this coffee canister in the sewing room, garage or playroom.
In order to make it easy for you to pour the contents, the container has well-shaped corners. Both the dishwasher-safe silicone gasket and hand wash parts are easy to clean.
- Popup button is also a handle that sleekly stows away
- Stackable for the convenient keeping of coffee, tea and food items
- Rectangular design maximizes capacity to help you utilize more cupboard space
- Handy see-through container
- Originally designed for herbs and food, not coffee
- Airtight seal doesn’t let beans degas
9. Coffee Canister AirFresh Airtight Valve Technology Set with Scoop
This coffee container uses watertight and oxygen proof technology to maintain the freshness and flavor of your coffee.
It also comes with an easy time track to keep track of the freshness of your coffee and a scoop to help you prepare a perfect cup of coffee.
The lid features a valve and an airtight seal. These work to allow carbon dioxide to escape from the container while keeping oxygen out.
The stainless steel container can keep whole beans, ground pods and teas fresh and is portable to allow you to have the supply of your favorite beverage anywhere you go. The coffee canister has a sleek design that will complement the appliances in your kitchen.
- The valve ensures ultimate freshness and clean-tasting to the last sip.
- The matching scoop lets you measure in style,
- Double-hook handles create a tight seal
- Stores tea leaves, whole beans or your freshly ground coffee
- Hook handles may present a challenge for arthritic consumers
- Scoop is not magnetic, making it easier to lose
10. Progressive International Large Coffee ProKeeper Container & bread storage
The vault represents the best of functionality, invention, and durability. This Prepworks coffee container combines two important features of a container: quality construction and an air-tight seal.
The plastic part of the container has the ability to block UV so that the fresh taste of your whole and ground coffee lasts long. The 1.5-quart vault comes with a scoop that easily fits inside the lid to allow for airtight containers.
Once the lid is in place, there is an easy-catch latch that holds it tightly closed.The stainless steel hinges of the container swing to allow you easy access to the contents of the jar.
- See-through design makes it easy to check whether you need more coffee or tea
- The 1.5-quart capacity lets you store large amounts of beans or grounds
- Stainless steel hinges for strength and flexibility
- Hinges swing out easily for no-hassle opening and closing
- Plastic composition not as durable as other materials
- Labels may be difficult to remove
What to Look For in The Best Coffee Container
Even as you mull over the coffee container to buy, it is important for you to settle on the container that will serve you effectively.
A number of features make the top coffee canister. You should keep these factors in mind whenever you shop around for coffee vaults.
An Airtight Seal
This is one of the most important features to look for in a coffee container. Coffee is a perishable product that will quickly deteriorate if exposed to air for long.
When you store your coffee, you will want it to retain its fresh aroma and flavor when you use the beans. This is why you should choose containers with a simple design but airtight lid.
Protection From the Elements
The top coffee container should protect your coffee beans from the elements. When thinking about the freshness of the beans, moisture, heat and light are some of the other agents of deterioration.
Depending on your reason for storing coffee, you should ensure that your container has enough capacity to hold the beans. It is also important that you have enough space to store the container.
Regardless of the material from which your preferred storage container is made, it should be durable, high quality, and easy to clean. This will give you an easy time when it comes to the maintenance of your investment.
Some canisters are accompanied by accessories such as coffee scoops. Scoops make it convenient to measure the coffee to water ratio for the perfect cup of coffee.
Since you may want to place the coffee vault on your kitchen counter, it is important that it features an expert and aesthetically appealing design.