Without exception, the Keurig coffee maker models are built for high accuracy and practical use. The well-known American manufacturer has been around since the 1980s and many of their single cup coffee machines are currently considered to be some of the most well-designed machines for commercial and regular use available on the market.
Table Of Content
5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers Rating Chart
The Brand’s Advantages As Portrayed By Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers Rating Chart:
|1|| K130 Keurig
|View On Amazon|
|2||K75 Keurig Single
Serve Coffee Maker
|View On Amazon|
|3|| K40 Platinum Keurig
|View On Amazon|
|4|| Keurig K60/K65 Coffee
|View On Amazon|
|5|| Keurig K45 Elite
|View On Amazon|
boasting exceptional designs and practical functions that are often commended in Keurig coffee maker reviews, not only by experts, but by thousands of regular users as well.
The Brand’s Advantages As Portrayed By Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews
Coffee maker reviews talk a lot about Keurig products, as their speed, straightforward controls and easy to maintain designs have made them extremely popular.
The brand always adds a lot of “bells and whistles” to their products, however, without losing track of the unique balance that makes Keurig units so practical.
Here are only some of their numerous advantages as shown by user and expert reviews:
- Keurig coffee maker products often boast intelligent, durable designs that are geared towards efficiency, practical long term use and esthetic appearance.
- The company patented K-Cups, so it’s no real surprise that their brewers all allow for multiple cup sizes, and are made to minimize dripping while maximizing pouring convenience.
- These machines are fast! Some Keurig units are capable of preparing your coffee, cocoa, tea or other types of beverages in just a few minutes.
- You can often expect these brewers to be fitted with various energy-saving and adjustability features, such as an auto-shutoff or an easy to use timer and temperature control function.
- Prices are normally quite accessible, and it’s common for a Keurig coffee machine to be provided along with a great warranty or discount offer.
1. The K130 Keurig Brewing System Review
If you are looking for a quality automatic brewing system that lets you make your tea, coffee or hot chocolate in the convenience of your own home or business, this Keurig K130 review merits a look over.
The Keurig K130 brewing system is designed to take all of the guesswork out of brewed beverages and does a great job at it.
While it is similar to a coffee machine in appearance and often behaves the same way, it is actually a sophisticated brewing machine that can create over 250 different beverages.
This is possible thanks to Keurig’s trademarked K-Cup® Packs that contain all of the necessary ingredients for the perfect blend.
In addition to the wide variety of drinks that are available from this device, it is also cleverly designed to be as simple to use as possible.
For this reason, many business owners choose to put it in hotel room suites for guest use, and each Keurig K130 review they left confirms the device is fit for the job thanks to its simplicity, reliability, and to the high quality taste of the beverages it provides.
Features And Specifics Keurig K130 Brewing System
Simple To Use –
Every design element of this brewing system makes the user experience run as smoothly as possible.
- Pictorial instructions show exactly how the device works and in what order they must be assessed, making a single model ideal for international use or use in hospitality environments like hotels.
- A single “BREW” button makes brewing the perfect cup of your favorite beverage a breeze. This feature allows for the utmost in simplicity and smooth integration into any environment.
K-Cup® Packs –
Instead of having to head out to the supermarket to choose between hundreds of competing brands of coffee and tea, each of its own varying quality, Keurig offers its own trademarked K-Cup® Packs.
- It is worth mentioning for the purposes of this Keurig K130 review that the K-Cup® Packs are much more convenient to use than store bought coffee, tea, and hot chocolate drinks.
- Each pack contains all of the ingredients necessary for a single high quality blended drink, and the packs can be purchased wholesale at excellent prices.
- Keurig offers more than 250 flavors in these packs, covering brand name coffees like Starbucks, as well as original blends, teas, cocoas and even vitamin-enhanced wellness blends and iced beverages.
Easy To Clean –
Thanks to the innovation offered by the K-Cup® Packs, there are no moving parts to clean inside the Keurig K130 review opinions agreeing that not having to clean up after using the device each time is a major benefit.
- Since the K-Cup® Packs offer everything you need to create a perfectly blended beverage and does so using a simple insert on the shell of the device, there is no drip basket to clean and no carafe to scrub out – just high quality coffee, teas and other beverages.The only thing you need to do is dispose of the used K-Cup® Packs.
Durable Construction –
Any Keurig K130 review would be incomplete if it did not mention the durable, high quality construction of this product.
- It is clear from the first minutes of using the device that it is built to last and can withstand years of functioning without any problems.
Auto-Off Feature –
For safety, this product shuts itself off after a short time of inactivity following each brew. This ensures that the heating element inside the Keurig K130 is not left on and helps to prevent the risk of accidents occurring.
Advantages And Disadvantages To The K130
Keurig K130 review opinions agree that there are a great deal of advantages to the K-Cup® Packs system when compared to conventional coffee and tea brewing systems.
The fact that the device can be used multiple times, by multiple different people, to create multiple different beverages and without needing to be cleaned is a major time saver.
One of the key benefits to this device is the speed with which single cups of the desired brewed beverage are created.
There is no need to wait for a large carafe of coffee to be filled up, since the Keurig K130 simply produces a single cup on command whenever you want it to.
There is not much to say about disadvantages in using the Keurig 130, review opinions largely focusing on its strengths as a brewing system. The K-Cup® Packs offer more variety than many supermarket coffee isles, and the ease of use cannot be matched by any other product.
Perhaps the only arguing point for a drawback to this device is the single cup size of its beverage payout. You will find that it only supports 8-ounce cups of any given beverage, it does not allow the brewing of beverages of different sizes.
Keurig K130 Review Statements Summary
The Keurig K130 brewing system is highly prized among the customers who purchased it and began using it in their homes and offices. People cite its ease of use, lack of cleanup necessary and the quality of its beverages as being major selling points.
Overall, customer satisfaction with the product is very high when compared to similar devices from Keurig and other companies.
The fact that such a powerful brewing system can be so simple to use and come in such a small package is something that many customer reviews remark.
For café quality beverages, many individuals report thinking that they would have to purchase a very large, sophisticated machine like the ones they see used by baristas in coffee shops, but the Keurig delivers more than they ever expected.
It can safely be said that anybody who is looking for a quick, clean and convenient solution to automatic brewing of high quality beverages with a simple and powerful interface will be satisfied with the Keurig K130.
This Keurig K130 review celebrates the device as a reliable, high quality solution to home and business brewing needs and highly recommends it.
2. The K75 Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker Review
Keurig offers a particularly attractive coffee maker and brewing system with the subject of this Keurig K75 review. The K75 is a single-cup home-brewing system made by industry leaders to exacting standards.
Unlike traditional 8- or 12- cup coffee makers that use a carafe, this one specializes in delivering a single cup of coffeehouse quality beverages at a time.
Keurig K75 review comparisons note that what the company calls their Platinum brewing system is an award-winning design that gives Keurig a considerable leg up on the competition.
After the initial setup and approximately four minutes of water heating, the K75 is able to deliver about 10 fresh cups of your favorite beverage from a single full reservoir.
- Multiple Brew Sizes – Keurig K75 review staff have prepared drinks in all of the specific beverage sizes available through this machine. Users can prepare their favorite coffees and teas in 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz portions.
- The water reservoir is designed to contain 72 oz., which is enough to deliver a full carafe of coffee, along with the ability to choose between different types.
- K-Cup® Pack Ready – Keurig’s trademarked K-Cup® Packs are put to excellent use with this device, which accepts single doses of your favorite coffees, teas and other brewed beverages and then prepares them conveniently on the spot.
- K-Cup® Packs come in hundreds of varieties and offer an excellent way to provide coffeehouse-style variety in the comfort of your own home or office. As an added benefit, they are tightly sealed and do not stale over time.
- Stylish, Sleek Design – Keurig K75 review comparisons show that it was designed primarily for office use, carrying a professional visual aesthetic.
- Whether your use of this product happens at home or at work, its pleasing and sensible aesthetic is sure to fit in well with the surrounding area.
- Easy To Use – The one-touch interface that Keurig has included on this particular model could not possibly get any simpler. A large, friendly, “BREW” button lets you immediately begin the process of brewing whatever K-Cup® Pack is installed in the main receptacle.
- Simply by installing the appropriate K-Cup® Pack and pushing the brew button, your Keurig K75 will immediately dispense a high quality beverage of your choosing and clean up afterwards to leave the machine ready for another brew.
- Short Heating Time – Keurig K75 review tests show that the Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System takes only 4 minutes to achieve brewing temperature in the main reservoir.
- Even better, the water is thermally isolated to keep it at the desired temperature for a longer time than in competing systems.
- A quick 15-second reheat is also available for the moment when you need a cup of your favorite brewed beverage and the water is not quite at the optimal temperature.
- Sensing this, the K75 will begin reheating and let you know with a large and convenient “HEATING” indicator.
- Quick Delivery Of Quality Hot Beverages – The K75 is very quick at brewing quality coffees, teas and hot cocoa beverages.
- Since the machine maximizes its heating efficiency, it can deliver well balanced, hot and iced beverages, without needing any extra time to let the ingredients settle as they would, for example, on a stovetop system.
The quality of the beverage ingredients, as well, is truthfully represented by what the machine prepares. Good beans are more important to good coffee than the type of machine you use, but customers of this product can rest assured that the quality is felt in the end result.
Benefits And Drawbacks To This Brewing System
Keurig K75 review comparisons all indicate that this is a great value for the discerning customer who is looking for a full-service single-cup home-brewing system. The key benefit of this system is its extraordinary high quality design and the extra large water reservoir that it contains.
If you are the only coffee drinker in your household, you will be overjoyed to know that you no longer need to throw away leftover coffee or clean up coffee grounds in the morning. Keurig K75 review tests have shown that this brewing system performs admirably in the capacity of a single-use morning coffee maker.
A particular advantage to using the device in an office environment, apart from its sleek, professional look, is the fact that each member of the office environment can enjoy the beverage of his or her choice.
No longer does there have to be a crisis of choice between standard and decaf or green and black tea.
Keurig K75 review tests also show that this device operates quietly. It is, in fact, much quieter than most similar coffee makers and single-serve brewing systems on the market.
This can be a deal breaker for some, especially those who need to make their favorite beverages while other people are asleep.
What Customers Are Saying About This Brewing System
Almost every Keurig K75 review praises the product for its thoughtful design, quiet operation and delicious blended and brewed beverages. The K75 remains the flagship of Keurig’s line of brewing systems for this reason.
The fact that this product operates so quietly is something that is widely viewed as a huge plus.
For many customers, it is exactly the promise of a quietly-brewed single cup of fresh coffee or tea that convinces them to purchase this system in the first place, and it is a promise the Keurig delivers on.
The K-Cup Packs® that this device uses are of high quality and present an easy way to stock up on a large number of brewed beverages at one time, without having to make frequent trips to the supermarket and risk letting your coffee grounds go stale.
If you are looking for a convenient and highly effective way to go about your morning routine, this Keurig K75 review is compelled to recommend that you buy this product.
3. Keurig’s K40 Platinum Brewer Review
Made to accommodate two cup sizes, the Keurig K40 Elite brewing system was created to take all the difficulty out of brewing your favorite beverages.
Its one-touch control panel and large LCD display with programmable options for timer settings, K-cup size option allocations and convenient auto-shutoff make its electronic system stand out as both efficient and well-designed.
Moreover, this brewer takes only a few minutes to heat up water, and is exceptionally easy to set up and use.
There are several aspects of this Keurig coffee maker that stand out:
- A blue-lit removable, 48-ounce reservoir provided along with a descale indicator;
- A compact design that makes the unit fit in small places, while keeping its weight under 10 pounds;
- Removable drip tray and dishwasher-safe parts constructed to be as easy to clean as possible.
Main Features Of The Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System
- It uses the patented K-cups that thousands of people have come to love and appreciate for the quality of the blends and their practical nature.
- Its single-touch control panel incorporates an LCD display with blue backlight and a digital clock that can be turned on and off.
- There are 2 brewing size settings available at the push of a button and 2-hour automatic shut-off, so that you can enjoy your coffee in the desired strength and quantity.
- It gives you the chance to adjust the brewing temperature according to the results you wish to obtain.
- The drip tray is removable and allows you to use travel mugs, preventing spills and having to clean the device or the kitchen counter too often.
- The water reservoir has a capacity of 48 oz., which is the equivalent of 8 cups. You do not have to worry about refilling it several times a day.
- More than that, it is removable and comes with a descale indicator that will let you know when it needs your attention.
- The carafe, the water reservoir and the brewing basket are dishwasher-safe, allowing you to save time and effort when the time for cleaning comes.
- The quality materials they are made of make washing the parts under running water very easy as well.
- The initial water heating time takes approximately 4 minutes. Throughout these 4 minutes, a red light will warn you of what is going on.
- As soon as the water is heated, the light goes off. Water reheating between brewing processes may last up to 15 seconds.
- The device is backed up by a warranty of one year, but promises to make your mornings brighter for a much longer period of time, depending on how often you use it and how well you look after it.
Main Pros And Cons Of Using The Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System
As mentioned above, being able to rely on the quality that the Keuring brand has come to represent is a huge benefit, it is the guarantee that you are spending your money wisely and your investment will bring you the kind of coffee that can make your days easier to start.
The reduced footprint of the device and the already awarded innovative design are a great incentive for those with an eye for details and dreaming of ensuring a modern air to their home kitchen.
The black and silver colors, matched with the blue LCD display and descale indicator, make a delightful combination.
Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System is one of the most flexible single-cup devices currently available on the market. One feature that is difficult to find in similar products is the ability to control water temperature.
The 5 size options available are quite precious as well, especially for families in which every coffee drinking member has different preferences.
Those in charge of cleaning the device will appreciate the simplicity of the process – removable parts, safe to put in the dishwasher is what every housewife dreams of.
The descale indicator can be a great reminder for those who forget or neglect the importance of proper maintenance.
Finally, the digital clock can work miracles for those who have developed a habit out of being late, no matter if they go to school, to work or shopping and running errands. It is easy to spot and easy to read due to the blue backlight.
As far as its weaknesses are concerned, the Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System does not give users any reasons to worry. One inconvenient would be its capacity limited to just one cup.
Many will want to enjoy the same great tasting, flavorful coffee in higher quantities, without having to wait for a new brewing cycle to be completed.
Some may also object to the use of K-cups, considering it restrictive, but those that have ever owned a Keurig know that a wide variety of blends and flavors is available, and the K-cups are really practical, allowing that the best in flavor and taste be retained in the drink.
Customer Reviews Summary
Just like most of the other products belonging to the same manufacturer, Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System received mainly positive reviews. People from all over the country and not only have taken the time to share their impressions.
Some talk about its impressive design that allows it to look good in any kitchen, no matter how it is furnished. Others focus on the innovative functions and wide range of settings available.
There are many reviews dedicated to the taste and flavor of the coffee it delivers, and quite a few appreciating how easy to clean this device is.
4. The Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition
The Keurig K60 is a single-cup home brewing system that uses Keurig’s trademark K-Cup® Pack technology in order to deliver consistently high quality brewed beverages, as this Keurig K60 review will examine.
Keurig’s offer of a low cost, high quality brewed beverage system that is both simple and effective for home use gives it a special place on the market when compared to competing brands and devices.
This Keurig K60 review will compile the various strengths and weaknesses of this particular product, particularly on the homebuyers market for which this device was designed.
It should be mentioned, however, that Keurig also recommends this home brewing system for use in offices and other businesses as well.
The K60 stands out as representing a very efficient and time-effective method of brewing high quality blended beverages such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate and more, without requiring the user to wait for a large carafe to be filled with each serving.
After a single heating process of the water tank, it is ready to deliver quick single cup blended beverages in rapid succession.
- One-Touch Use – Brewing a blended beverage of your choice could not be easier than with the K60’s one-touch brewing system that takes all of the guesswork out of making high quality beverages.Keurig K60 review
- conclusions agree that the one-touch brewing solution is ideal for a variety of environments in which you may want quick, effective brewing completed quickly and efficiently.
- Multiple Brew-Size Options – Unlike similar products, the Keurig K60 home brewing system offers brewed beverages in three sizes: 6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.This lets each individual user decide the correct amount of coffee, hot chocolate, tea or a variety of other beverages for their particular needs.
- 60-Ounce Water Reservoir – With 60-ounces of preheated water available, up to six 10-ounce beverages can be brewed from a single cycle.
- This is part of what makes the product ideal for office and business environments. By heating the water first, multiple different beverages can be prepared in quick succession.
- One-Time Heating – One of the most distinctive features of this product, one that this Keurig K60 review could not overlook either, is the fact that the K60 heats the water first and then allows you to choose the K-Cup® Pack of your choice to combine for the perfect brewed beverage of your choice.
- K-Cup® Packs – Keurig’s innovative K-Cup® Packs system allows you to purchase all of the beverages that you need from the company at wholesale prices, in single-cup doses that can be installed in the machine and, then, used when needed.
- There are over 250 different flavored beverages available from Keurig, and this particular device comes with a bonus of a variety pack containing 12 K-Cup® Packs.
- No Internal Cleaning Necessary – The primary advantage of K-Cup® Packs technology is that there are no drip trays or filters to clean out.
- All of the brewing takes place inside of the pack which, after the brew is complete, can be conveniently thrown away, leaving the machine ready for another drink to be brewed from scratch, without any cleaning being necessary.
- Dishwasher-Safe Reservoir – Should you decide, after some time, that you would like to clean the water reservoir, you can simply toss it into the dishwasher and let the machine clean the parts for you. This saves you a great amount of time and will most likely be included in your Keurig K60 review, should you decide to leave one.
- Keurig offers a huge number of flavors, from brand-name coffee blends on license to specialty flavors and even vitamin-enhanced wellness blends, fruit drinks, and more.
- All of these are easily available on order from Keurig and have a shelf life much, much longer than store bought alternatives.
- The interface of the K60 special edition is well designed and simple enough to follow, so that anybody can use it effectively.
- Drawbacks to using the K60 are few and far between, but it could do better with a variable temperature gauge.
- The K60’s beverages come out at 192 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature that is ideal for most.
- Using the Keurig K60 special edition could not possibly be easier, and it is evident from the first use that this is a sophisticated device, engineered with efficiency and simplicity in mind. After the initial 4-minute long water heating session, it delivers high quality blended beverages in record time.
- One of the Keurig K60 review elements that pushes this system ahead of the competition is the fact that every step of the heating and brewing process is displayed on the LCD display, leaving no room for guesswork when it comes to brewing high quality coffee, tea and blended beverages.
- A few customers report that their beverages did not come out steaming hot, but this is no doubt a safety feature designed to keep people from accidentally scalding themselves – a risk that is very common with many similar devices.
Keurig K60 Review Summary Or What Customers Are Saying About This Device
In general, the feedback available on this product is overwhelmingly positive. People who use this device are very happy with its easy to use interface, its high quality beverages and the wide variety of choices made available by Keurig for their coffees, cocoas, teas and other beverages.
Customers tend to report that the device is very sturdy and reliable, often continuing to function for years after the warranty date. Any current Keurig K60 review will agree that the device is manufactured with great attention to detail
If you are looking for a versatile and easy to use home brewing system that offers a great number of choices for café-quality brewed beverages in the comfort of your own home or office, you have found it.
This Keurig K60 review can only conclude that this is a high quality, well-designed brewing product that will fit well any household or office.
5. Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System
Another Keurig single serve coffee maker built for convenience, as well as highly accurate and fast brewing options, the K45 elite Keurig makes it easy to prepare the best coffee, tea and various other beverages in under a minute.
What makes it really special, however, is its quiet brew technology and efficient energy saving mode, turning this into one of the most efficient Keurig units available on the market.
Here are some of the additional assets of the Keurig K45:
It comes with a roomy, removable 48 oz water reservoir;
You can use it with your favorite K-cups, the coffee maker accommodating three different coffee cup sizes;
It also comes with a charcoal filter and a well-designed water filter handle.
6. Keurig’s K145 OfficePro Brewing System
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense coffee maker available at a relatively affordable price that offers superior quality without all the bells and whistles of expensive, unreliable units, the Keurig K145 OfficePro brewing system may well be your best choice as a luxurious, yet practical coffee maker.
Built to last and to offer superior performance both at home and in business areas where coffee is an indispensible necessity, the machine offers the best in terms of a reliable, versatile and diverse coffee brewing experience.
There are several other advantages that this Keurig single serve coffee maker can provide:
The brewer’s construction features high grade, durable materials meant to withstand consistent use and to last as long as possible;
A drainable hot water tank offers perfect isolation to keep water warm for a long time;
Unlike newer Keurig models, this machine still supports reusable Keurig K-cup filters.
Buying a Keurig coffee maker has certainly become a much greater advantage than it was in the past, and with the company constantly coming up with innovative ideas and better products to showcase their manufacturing capabilities, we can expect a lot more improvements in the near future.
If you are not sure about Keurig coffee maker, you can check other coffee maker reviews we have in our site.